Our authors and artists are the best in the erotica business. Some are new, up-and-coming talents of erotic art, and others have been innovating in the field of erotic fiction and erotic non-fiction for decades. Think you’d like to be one of them? Have a publishing idea for an erotic novel or short story? We accept agented and unagented material. Fanny Press is always looking to discover new talent.
Send your queries to email@example.com, following these guidelines:
- Subject line: Fanny query, genre, book title, author name. (Example: Fanny query, erotic memoir, My Life in Chains, R.T. Link)
- Body of email: Explain who your book will appeal to and why. Let us know if you have promotional plans.
- Send as two separate attachments in PDF or Word doc or docx format:
- First 50 pages: Name of attachment should be book title-Sample50 (Example: LifeinChains-Sample50)
- Complete synopsis, including the ending. Name of attachment should be book title-Synopsis (Example: LifeinChains-Synposis)
By following our submission process, you help us review and respond to your queries more efficiently so that you will not be kept waiting. We need up to three months to review complete manuscripts. If we are interested in reading more, you will hear from us in approximately six weeks. Please let us know if you sign a contract with another publisher during that period. If you have not heard from us after three months, you may send a follow-up email.
Thanks for your cooperation.